WELCOME

Hi,
The aim of this blog is to accrue information that may be of help to you & links to other sites I have found of help, including sites run or managed by friends and associates.
Do send me a message of anything you feel would help.
Regards, Greg L-W.
Greg_L-W@BTconnect.com

Friday 29 April 2011

#G0467* - 29-Apr-2011 The WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

#G0467* - 29-Apr-2011 The WEDDING ANNIVERSARY of 29-Apr-1945

Hi,

probably one of the most bizarre and unpleasant marriages of history - beyond such mythological marriages of The Unfortunate EUropa who was beguiled by her Father Zeus and led to her marriage on a bull which transpired to be her Father who then raped her.

Sounds a bit like The EU - Britain dragged on a raft of Bull to a multiple partner marriage and then gang raped and stripped of assetts, borders, values, dignity and self determination!

The good thing about Hitler's marriage was, I guess, that though it took place early on the 29th. April 1945 and was celebrated by a Champagne breakfast of some of the most evil people in history - it lasted little more than a day as on the 30th. April 1945 Hitler shot himself aged 56. Having poisoned his pet alsatian Blondi and her pups - his new wife Eva Braun took a Cyanide capsule to willingly take her own life with her husband.

Adolf Hitler died with no known or acknowledged, claimed or suspected progeny.


Timeline
1889: Adolf Hitler born on April 20, 1889.
1912: Eva Braun born on February 6, 1912.
1929: Eva met Hitler in Munich.
1931: Geli Raubal, Hitler's young half-niece and rumored lover, committed suicide on September 18, 1931.
1931: Hitler and Eva recognized as a couple.
1932: Eva shot herself in the neck in August 1932.
1933: Hitler appointed chancellor of Germany on
January 30, 1933.
1934: Hitler gained power in Germany as president and Fuhrer.
1935: Eva took an overdose of sleeping pills in May 1935.
1936: Eva moved to Hitler's Berghof chalet in the Alps.
1939: World War II began.
1945: On April 15, 1945 Eva left Munich and went to the Reich Chancellery in Berlin.
1945: Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun were married on
April 29, 1945.
1945: Eva Braun and Adolf Hitler committed suicide on
April 30, 1945.

Information About the Wedding of Eva Braun and Adolf Hitler

Wedding Date:
Adolf and Eva were married on April 29, 1945 in the very early hours of the morning.

Location:
The wedding was held in Hitler's private sitting room in their apartment at the New Reich Chancellery in Berlin, Germany.

Wedding Attire:
Eva wore a black silk dress.

Officiant and Witnesses:
Adolf and Eva were married by a low ranking Nazi official, Walter Wagner. The wedding register was signed by Joseph Goebbels and Martin Bormann.

Wedding Reception:
Eva and Adolf celebrated their wedding by having a breakfast with champagne.

Length of Hitler-Braun Marriage:
The marriage of Eva and Adolf only lasted one day.


Ronald Pawly:
"Bormann and Goebbels were their witnesses; and 30 minutes later Bormann, Goebbels and his wife, the secretaries Christian and Junge, Generals Krebs and Burgdorf, Colonel von Below, Otto Gunsche and Hitler's dietician Manzialy got together to celebrate the happy occasion. Hitler only stayed with them for half an hour, before withdrawing to his study accompanied by Traudl Junge to dictate his private and political wills."

Source: Ronald Pawly. Hitler's Chancellery: A Palace to Last a Thousand Years. 2009. pg. 148.
Adolf, from Last Will:
"As I did not consider that I could take responsibility, during the years of struggle, of contracting a marriage, I have now decided, before the closing of my earthly career, to take as my wife that girl who, after many years of faithful friendship, entered, of her own free will, the practically besieged town in order to share her destiny with me. 
At her own desire she goes as my wife with me into death. It will compensate us for what we both lost through my work in the service of my people."
Source: Eva Braun: The Suicide." EvaBraun.dk.

The Last Will of Adolf Hitler:
As I did not consider that I could take responsibility, during the years of struggle, of contracting a marriage, I have now decided, before the closing of my earthly career, to take as my wife that girl who, after many years of faithful friendship, entered, of her own free will, the practically besieged town in order to share her destiny with me. At her own desire she goes as my wife with me into death. It will compensate us for what we both lost through my work in the service of my people.

What I possess belongs - in so far as it has any value - to the Party. Should this no longer exist, to the State; should the State also be destroyed, no further decision of mine is necessary.

My pictures, in the collections which I have bought in the course of years, have never been collected for private purposes, but only for the extension of a gallery in my home town of Linz on Donau.

It is my most sincere wish that this bequest may be duly executed.

I nominate as my Executor my most faithful Party comrade, Martin Bormann. He is given full legal authority to make all decisions. He is permitted to take out everything that has a sentimental value or is necessary for the maintenance of a modest simple life, for my brothers and sisters, also above all for the mother of my wife and my faithful co-workers who are well known to him, principally my old Secretaries Frau Winter etc. who have for many years aided me by their work.

I myself and my wife - in order to escape the disgrace of deposition or capitulation - choose death. It is our wish to be burnt immediately on the spot where I have carried out the greatest part of my daily work in the course of a twelve years' service to my people.

Given in Berlin, 29th April 1945, 4:00 a.m.
Signed:
A. Hitler

Signed as witnesses:
Dr. Joseph Goebbels
Martin Bormann
Colonel Nicholaus von Below


Lest we forget the enormity of what Adolf Hitler represented and did: 

do not forget that it was about 12 years before his death in 1945 that he founded The Third Reich and the entire sordid concept collapsed within a week of his cowardly suicide.

The truth of the photos of crimes and atrocities included in this Holocaust project needs to be shown. The photos may be of graphic nature and disturbing - before providing access to younger learners, parents and teachers should preview the sites and guide through what they may read and see.

Photos - Nazi KZ Camp Dachau
Graphic Photos: The Children
KZ Buchenwald
Nazi Medical Experiments
Auschwitz-Birkenau
The Old Photos Tell ..
Graphic Holocaust Photos
Schindler - A Man Of Courage
The Holocaust Children I
The Holocaust Children II
Shoah - The Nazi Genocide
The Holocaust
Nazi Genocide
Mengele - The Angel Of Death
Hitler and the children
The Holocaust In Memoriam
Holocaust: Graphic Photos I
Photos: A List Of Life
Holocaust: Graphic Photos II
The Nazi Genocide
Holocaust Photos
Photos: Nazi Crimes
Adolf Hitler - And His Victims
Medical Experiments
A Letter To God
Lest We Forget
Hitler, Murderer of Millions
Nazi Genocide
The Shoah - Photos
Auschwitz - Gate To Hell
Graphic: Holocaust Photos III
Hitler's Henchmen
Auschwitz and Holocaust
The Auschwitz Album
Adolf Hitler Photos
Holocaust Photos
The Holocaust
Hitler and The Holocaust
Holocaust Photos
Schindler - His List Of Life
Holocaust Photos
Children - Bullenhuser Damm
Hitler and the Nazi Genocide
Holocaust - And Nazi Posters
Men Of Courage

"In politics, stupidity is not a handicap."
Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

Regards,
Greg L-W.
for all my contact details & Blogs: CLICK HERE  

British Politicians with pens and treachery, in pursuit of their own agenda and greed, have done more damage to the liberty, freedoms, rights and democracy of the British peoples than any army in over 1,000 years.

The disastrous effects of British politicians selling Britain into the thrall of foreign rule by the EU for their own personal rewards has damaged the well-being of Britain more than the armies of Hitler and the Franco - German - Italian axis of 1939 - 1945.

Make your vote count vote:
INDEPENDENT Leave-the-EU Alliance
or Write on YOUR ballot Paper 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment but it WILL be moderated for abuse or bad language, libel, ad hominem attacks etc. & is unlikely to be posted if you lacks the integrity to comment using your identity/name.
Your opinion is valued, if you value it enough to use your own name and WILL be posted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...