WELCOME

Hi,
The aim of this blog is to accrue information that may be of help to you & links to other sites I have found of help, including sites run or managed by friends and associates.
Do send me a message of anything you feel would help.
Regards, Greg L-W.
Greg_L-W@BTconnect.com

Monday 7 November 2011

#G0618* - Dr. Richard NORTH is today undergoing complex Heart Surgery

Dr. Richard NORTH is today undergoing complex Heart Surgery
 .
 Please Be Sure To .Follow Greg_LW on Twitter. Re-TWEET my Twitterings
& Publicise My Blogs 

To Spread The Facts World Wide

of


&


.
Dr. Richard NORTH is today undergoing complex Heart Surgery!

I wish him a speedy & complete return to rude good health and my thoughts are with Richard & his family!
.
~~~~~~~~~~#########~~~~~~~~~~
.
Hi,

since most who are taking politics remotely seriously are avid followers of EUReferendum the blog of Richard North which has proved so very informative over many years - a slight change of theme today!

Richard North is in surgery today having complex heart surgery to remove part of his heart and also to insert/replace certain valves.

For far more details his son Peter is posting updates on Richard's blog.

I would like to wish him well and I look forward to the return, on full form, of his excellent and informative blog - I am particularly looking forward to his new book in the spring which throws so much light on the period of 'The Battle of Britain' of which his exhaustive research has so changed perceptions amongst the informed.

My thoughts are today with Richard at The Nuffield and the hope of a cool and steady handed inovative team giving him a new lease of life and also his wife and their son and daughter.

Those who buy into gods are encouraged to pray to their gods for their own sake but to spare some thought for Richard & his family.

I wonder what wifi in the theater is like!!!

Good luck Richard.

& TO QUOTE RICHARD:

Light blogging - by Richard...



I'm off to the menders for a spot of open heart surgery. A slight fall-off in my rate of blogging may thus occur.

The prospect of human beings rooting around in my insides is slightly daunting, even more so that bits of my heart are to be removed and replaced with parts of a pig. Fortunately, I know the owner of the slaughterhouse from whence the porcine volunteer came, and Sammy has assured me that only the highest quality pigs are used. I am much cheered.

At the Nuffield, under the care of Pankaj Kaul, I could not be in better hands. If things go to plan, I shall be rather preoccupied through Monday, but may be in a position to take an interest in the wider world from late Tuesday. The hospital is equipped with wi-fi, and I will be taking my laptop. Depending on how I feel, I may subsequently be able to write the occasional blog post.

In the meantime, North Jr, Helen - and even Booker - have promised to step into the breach. Peter will post occasional bulletins, and the ever-faithful Mrs EUReferendum will be holding the fort. My thanks for everyone's good wishes. These are much appreciated, and readers need have no fears. I am told that the operation does not confer a sunny disposition. God willing, service will continue as before, with "snarl mode" as default.
. .
~~~~~~~~~~#########~~~~~~~~~~
 

Posted by: Greg Lance-Watkins
tel: 01594 - 528 337
of: Greg_L-W@BTconnect.com  
DO MAKE USE of LINKS & >Right Side Bar<  
Also:
Details & Links: http://GregLanceWatkins.Blogspot.com  
General Stuff: http://gl-w.blogspot.com  
Health Blog.: http://GregLW.blogspot.com  
TWITTER: Greg_LW

 

 Please Be Sure To .Follow Greg_LW on Twitter. Re-TWEET my Twitterings
& Publicise My Blogs 

To Spread The Facts World Wide of OUR-ENEMY-WITHIN & To Leave-The-EU  

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment but it WILL be moderated for abuse or bad language, libel, ad hominem attacks etc. & is unlikely to be posted if you lacks the integrity to comment using your identity/name.
Your opinion is valued, if you value it enough to use your own name and WILL be posted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...