WELCOME

Hi,
The aim of this blog is to accrue information that may be of help to you & links to other sites I have found of help, including sites run or managed by friends and associates.
Do send me a message of anything you feel would help.
Regards, Greg L-W.
Greg_L-W@BTconnect.com

Friday 23 January 2009

NO MORE INVOLUNTARY EUthenasia THANKS (G038)

NO MORE INVOLUNTARY EUthenasia THANKS (G038)

ISN'T INVOLUNTARY EUthenasia
NORMALLY CALLED MURDER?

ONE OF LEE'S ILLUSTRATIONS

IN PASSING - PLEASE PERMIT ME:

A Loud Whoop of smug glee

- we have managed to get HMG to back down and they will now be providing Sutent, Nexavar & Avastin to Renal Cell Carcinoma patients.

For more details of how we have achieved this please see our Web Site:
Kidney Cancer Resource

PLEASE now give thanks for the Kidney Cancer Patients who will no longer be EUthenased in your name!

Thanks to all who have given support to our battle - Particularly David Davies MP & Chris Heaton-Harris MEP both of whom have been immensly generous of their time and resources to help me particularly. There were MANY others.

Good luck to the many cancer patients I talk with daily and sorry we couldn't win sooner for all who I know who died waiting and their families, people like my friend Des who was buried aged 43 last Wednesday!

Thanks,
Greg L-W.

If YOU have a kidney/urological cancer issue - either as a patient or a carer do feel free to call me day or night - I know what the feel of it growing like a mile a minute plant is at 3am!!!!

Since my radical surgery in 2001 I have NEVER had a headach - it has ALWAYS been a potential brain tumour ;-(

I know how YOU feel I have been that scared too!
01291 - 62 65 62

Mea Culpa - end of weepy bit ;-(but these people matter and if we lose sight of them what is living all about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment but it WILL be moderated for abuse or bad language, libel, ad hominem attacks etc. & is unlikely to be posted if you lacks the integrity to comment using your identity/name.
Your opinion is valued, if you value it enough to use your own name and WILL be posted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...